It’s that time of year - summer reading time! It’s easy! Just set aside 15+ minutes each day for 30 days to do something to care for your body and mind. Our program runs the entire summer, from June 1 - August 31, and all ages are encouraged to participate. Join in by yourself, with your kids, with your partner, or however you’d like!
We’ve got three ways you can join in the fun:
- Your Computer via our Beanstack website
- Your Smartphone via the Beanstack app
- Paper - Print at Home or Pickup Curbside!
Check out the rest of our Summer Reading website for more information!
You can also contact us with more questions:
- Youth and Family Services: 252-564-6150
- Adult and Digital Services 262-564-6130
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Show us how you are caring for your mind and body on social media! We would love to see what you are reading and what activities you are doing to complete your 15+ minutes each day. Tag us in your photos on Facebook and Instagram with #kplsummerreading!