Starting Monday, September 14th, the Northside Library will be open for both in-person and curbside services!
Northside Library Services
Monday - Saturday
9 AM - 3 PM In-Person
9 AM - 5 PM Curbside
12 - 4 PM In-Person & Curbside
Here is what to expect on your in-person visit:
- Service desks now have plexiglass barriers and all KPL employees will be wearing masks. We are still smiling and happy to help!
- All visitors will be asked to wear a mask as long as the mandate is in effect.
- We will have limited capacity. Keep an eye out for a monitor near the door to let you know if we have room for more visitors.
- Computer stations will be limited to one hour at a time.
- We have increased the sanitation of all public spaces and communal objects.
- All of our service desks have hand sanitizer available as well as alcohol wipes should you want them.
- "High touch" items like plush animals and soft toys have been removed.
- We have implemented social distancing - by creating more space in our public seating areas.
- Returns are being quarantined for between 4 - 6 days.
- Study rooms will be available and limited to one occupant at a time.
- Larger meeting rooms will not be available to the public at this time.
In order to provide the best service to each member of our community we:
- Ask you to be mindful of others and wear a mask. We've taken the guessing out of where to sit. Please be mindful of other patrons as while you visit.
- Remind you that children need to be supervised. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult while visiting the library during in-person hours.
- Thank you for your patience! Some of these workflows will be new for us and may require some tweaking to get everything just right. Your KPL team is excited to have you back in the buildings and can't wait to offer you our full range of services again soon.
If you have any questions please reach out to Brandi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-564-6113.