Join us for a virtual panel discussion with Kenosha Unified School District's dedicated Early Education professionals. Panelists will discuss the importance of pre-kindergarten education, and the different classroom options for 3 to 4-year-old children at district elementary schools and collaborating childcare centers. Whether it's 4K, Head Start, or Early Childhood Special Education, learn more about which option works best for your family. Time reserved for Q&A following the panel discussion.
Registrants will be emailed a link to the Zoom session the week of the event.
- Luanne Rohde - Director of Early Education
- Samantha McGovern - Head Start Instructional Coach
- Katie O'Neil - Early Education Instructional Coach
- Alexandria Haubrich - Head Start Enrollment Coordinator
- Kris Cresco - Owner/Director Kid's of Castle Child Care Center