You are here
We are so excited to announce we are ready to take the next step forward in expanding our services!
Starting Monday, June 22nd, the Uptown Library will be open to the public for limited hours with limited capacity. Our hope is that this will provide an opportunity for people to access library services we are unable to provide through curbside pickup and returns in a safe manner.
Uptown Library Modified Hours (starting Monday, June 22nd)
Monday - Thursday: 1-3 PM
Friday - Saturday: 9-11 AM and 1-3 PM
Here are some of the protective measures we have put into place:
- Plexiglass is installed at the service desks
- All KPL staff members will be wearing masks
- Limited hours and capacity
- Increased cleaning throughout the day
- Returned items are quarentined for 72 hours before being made available
- Social distancing
Here's how you can help:
- Stay home if you or a household member are feeling sick
- Consider wearing a mask
- Keeping your visit short and only touching items you need to
- Keeping 6 ft between you and other patrons and staff members
- Washing your hands and using hand sanitizer
Thank you for your support as we take these next steps in returning to full service. If you have any questions please reach out to Brandi Cummings at email@example.com or 262-564-6113.