You are here
Update 3/2: Our free books have all been picked up, but you can still check out a copy from the library! See below for more details. Happy Reading!
NEA Big Read Book Distribution is HERE for Into the Beautiful North! Free book copies are available in English and Spanish. Books are first come, first served, and are available at the following locations.
In order to ensure as many people get them as possible, everyone will be limited to one book per person.
BOOK DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
- Kenosha Public Library - Southwest Library (7979 38th Avenue)
- Kenosha Public Library - Northside Library (1500 27th Avenue)
- Kenosha Public Library - Simmons Library (711 59th Place)
- Kenosha Public Library - Uptown Library (2419 63rd Street)
- Kenosha Civil War Museum (5400 1st Avenue)
- Community Library - Salem Library (24615 89th Street, Salem)
- Community Library - Twin Lakes Library (110 S Lake Avenue, Twin Lakes)
- UW-Parkside Library (900 Wood Road)
- St Marks Parish (7117 14th Avenue)
Libros en español disponible aquí - Visite la oficina con la puerta anaranjada en la calle 14 .
Spanish books available here - Visit the Office with the Orange Door on 14th Street.
Additional copies are available for check out:
- Physical Books for Check Out (click here).
- E-Books Available for Check Out (click here).
This is a great option for those looking for Large Print!
- Audiobooks available for Check Out (click here).
- Spanish Books available for Check Out (click here).
Libros en español aquí